Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

17 Oct 2011

SNSD Fever ~

Hey Readers ,
Did chu see the SNSD new #2 MV Teaser for THE BOYS ?
Damn coool man ~ but I cannot really recognize which is Seohyun : (
They move too fast .
After this I going to study liao , these days I really " FIGHTING" for my finals .
But still cannot resist playing computer cause SNSD is going to release album liao : )
Aigoo , I wish they released earlier then won't clash with my exams
But as long as they release , I'm happy :D
OMG , Sunny sound so damn good in this video man o.O
I am never a Sunshiner but this voice is really ... DAEBAK !
Of course Seohyun and the rest sound good too :)
And Seohyun's amazing piano skills :D I feel jealous ><
Now almost 9.00 pm .. Have to study !
Wish me Luck for Finals :)
Byebyeeeeeee

No comments: