Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

18 Nov 2011

Annoying Sister =,=

Hey blog ,
Just to blog about my annoying OLD sister
She and her Keeeen ( her annoying boyfriend ) can't stop bothering me
Hope that they will stop disturbing my FB status and go and flirt with each other somewhere else .
They are 1. Annoying . 2 . Disgusting . 3. Overreacting .
And she actually thinks that I can't block her from my FB .
Well , keep up the good work and I'll show you that I can .
When she was still living in the same house as me , she don't even care about whatever I do in real life or in internet life but now that she is living in Kedah and has that Keeeen of hers , she keeps on nagging me like an old lady ==
That's why I call her OLDDDD sister .
Maybe it's that Keen Keen's fault =.= Influencing my sister into being a grandma ( LOL , is there such a thing ? )
Nowdays my sisters are always nosing into my business 0.0
Not that they are caring for me isn't good but too much of caring = nagging is no good for my health .
XD Not my health ( jk) just don't like ppl nagging at me .
At home , Pui Ee is practically barging in my room every sec = zero privacy and too much of puieeness ( LOL)
At com , Pui Yeng is commenting in my every status and overreacting with her Keeeen . Not Nice =.=
Not to mention Yash always helping Pui Yeng == Saying I am too young and dunno exposed to what shit .
I don't see how wanting to learn how to edit my YongSeo pictures is something bad .
Damn I am really so tired of fighting with them right now .
Only place where I can get some privacy is when I sleep =D This is why I <3 sleeping ^^
Finally they are leaving me alone .
Those three can be best friends . Pui Yeng + Keeeeen + Yash
Haih , tired tired . Going to play some games now .
Too much conflict causing stress .
Bye ;)
So what happens when he/she means something to you ?

No comments: