Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

30 Nov 2011

Hectic

Heeeeyyy
Did you see the MAMA awards yesterday ;) ?
Love SNSD's performance ~
The first part is like The Last Airbender 0.0
Seohyun and Sooyoung - The Water Bender
Jessica , Sunny and Tiffany - The Air Bender
Taeyeon , Hyoyeon , Yuri and Yoona - The Fire Bender .
Love their performance of "The Boys " Remix <33
Song Of The Year - I Am The Best - 2NE1 ( I really don't get why people love this song . LOL ~ I am not bias ~ I like Lonely and Ugly but I just don't get this song . Maybe too much autotune ..But anyways , many ppl like it so congrats 0.0 )
Artist Of The Year - SNSD ( Oh Yeah , happy that they got this =D )
Album Of The Year - SUJU ( I was sure that they were going to get this already )
Best Female Group - SNSD ( Yeah ~~~ )
Best Band Performance - CNBLUE ( Double Yeah ~ but too bad they weren't there to take the prize yesterday =(  )
Glad that everyone got a prize =D
---------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule are getting hectic as ever ,
Pui Ee is dying ( LOL ) seriously , she says that she feels sick .
Cause last week my mum went Shanghai so all class cancel .
Haven't even replace anything yet ,
Then this Sat, Kai Yeh want to go Sungai Petani & Penang AGAIN  so there goes another replacement class .
Today suppose to have one replacement class for Organ but then something happened ( I don't even know what ) so it is cancelled .
Seriously , I don't even know what's happening now .
Okay , gotta go wash the toilet before my mum comes back *sigh*
Byebyee

No comments: