Morning =D Opps T.T Afternoon :|
What am I going to do today ?
Eat or sleep ? XD or maybe play computer .
Life when holiday is always like this .
Just watched finish SNSD " Dream Team" since the internet+com is nice to me this morning ( at least ) so it will load fast ^^
Glad that Hyoyeon won but Hyo won last year too .Her parents are going on a vacation to Europe every year . LOL
This Friday my mum going to Shanghai for work and my mama is coming to stay over for a week to take care of us . lololololol
Hopefully she will buy some presents back for me XD I want teddy bear ( but I know she won't buy a teddy for me :( )
Today UPSR results is announced right ?
Well , hopefully my brother get good results ( atleast 5A) .
His parents say if he get 5A , he will get a new phone
So good ^^ hehe , but I also got my reward de =D ( shhhhhh)
Seriously don't know what to blog about but still blogging ? LOL
Don't want my blog to be too empty . Need to feed my blog .
Sorry for all the crapping ;)
Okay byee !
My Favourite Picture of HyoYeon .
LOL , I thought my bias was SeoHyun .
Whatever , I want hair like her ><
^^ Bye !

No comments:
Post a Comment