Today is 11/11/11 =D Once in a hundred years
But I spent most of today sleeping ? ><
Heard alot of couples are going to get married today =)
Congratulations to all !
Yesterday found a dead rat in the cupboard under the sink leh .
Quite cool =D
Of course la , my mum will be sitting there , don't care de .
Pui Yeng is not at home , at Kedah .
And my useless second sister will be ~ screaming her head out .
So all the work also I do .
It was a little disgusting but not too bad .
The only disgusting part is when I tried to pick the dead rat up with a spade and the body is like jelly cause it's already decaying and the stomach is bloated .
So I accidently dropped it and it flipped to the other side and the maggots are all crawling out and you can guess Pui Ee's reaction .
Like ~ AHHHHHHHHHH !!
LOL XD Then must go fetch the shieldtox to spray the maggots .
This stupid HPE nearly killed me cause she was wearing a mask and I wasn't ( she cannot tahan the smell ) and when she saw the maggots , she spray the shieldtox like water .
And my nose is more sensitive compare to her and I wasn't wearing a mask so after that feel like got burning at my throat .
Well , the only part she did was cleaning up the kitchen after I threw the rat .
Nothing freaky about that except maybe the smell and the fat maggots =)
Okay enough about the rat . ~.~
SNSD won triple crown for The Boys already =D
I didn't think that they will win again for The Boys really .
I thought the winning streak was over but it didn't :)
THE BOYS ---->
Yoona not there cause she filming the new drama with JGS .
Today is last day of school .
One of my malay friends phone kena rampas =(
I don't know what happen but I hope she got it back .
It wasn't her fault it kena rampas .
I know her father was coming after school but dunno yet how lo .
Er .... gotta go .. eat dinner .
Hungryyyy ~ bye ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment