Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

25 Nov 2011

HyperActive

Hey bloggie ,
Updating you while waiting for my mum and sis to come back =D
Waiting for presents ^^
Whole night singing Karaoke with Pui Ee XD
Yeah , you didn't read wrong . Karaoke .
All SNSD songs =3 I don't think I sound that bad really . Pui Ee just have more breath than me in Taeyeon's part . >..<
Pui Ee make me a cup of Milo ~ o.o Yay ~~

But then after this she will defnitely come and tell me 
"Only I'm nice to you , you are never nice to me " >.>
Something like her daily sarcasm ..
Who cares right XD ? As along as I get my Milo , she can say all she like =D #LOL
SNSD won for the 5th time in Music Bank for The Boys ^^
Very happy that they beat Wonder Girls :)
Hope next week they can win again , if not , I hope T-ara Cry Cry will win next week ^^
(And there's a big chance that T-ara will win next week )
Cry Cry has an amazing MV ~ <3 It 
Okay gotta go .
Bye byee

No comments: