Hey readers and stalkers ,
Long time no update .
Yadayadayadayada ~ crapppp ~ lazy to update ~ what to dooo
So far all the results I got is A =3 But BM I am quite confident is ----> B and my Sej ----> -___-
Haih ..
Yadayadayadayada , my retarded sisters are really retarded .
One keep on bugging me to on the damm Restaurant City when my computer can't even open that thingy .
Another told my mum that she is going to some crappy class jamuan and will be back at 4 .
Now 5pm already but don't know where is she also .
And my mum keep on spam calling me to ask if she's home .
She is so dead when she's home .
Kekekeke =D *evilest smile*
Friday is the last day of my Form 1 .
Seriously , my last day .
And then I will be Form Two = 14 = OLD T>T
Haha .
Today I did a UPM kajian for " Merapatkan Jurang antara Orang Tua dan Remaja" .
The question ask = Adakah anda ingin menjadi tua ?
I immediately circle "Tidak Setuju Langsung"
Like no WAY I wanna be OLDD
I wanna be younggggg ~~
Anyways , do that test get RM 5 leh .
Hehe . Money Money Money =D
Okay . Chinese class going to start and retard is not home yet .
Fine whatever bye ~
No comments:
Post a Comment